The Infinity Surfaces Golden Slab Competition Rules and Terms & Conditions
Entry to this competition is by virtue of successful installation of Infinity Surfaces in South Africa. Only the homeowner of the residential installation is eligible to win.
DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ‘GOLDEN SLAB’ COMPETITION:
- The Infinity Surfaces Golden Slab Competition will commence on the 1st of July 2021 and terminate at midnight on the 28th February 2022 (CAT).
- The competition is applicable:
- Where Infinity Surfaces have been successfully purchased and installed in a South African residential premises, between the 1st of July 2021 and before the 28th February 2022.
- To the original owner of the premises where Infinity Surfaces has been originally and successfully installed in accordance with Infinity Surfaces fabrication and installation guidelines.
- The competition is not applicable to:
- Any commercial installations.
- Any Infinity Surfaces material supplied free of charge or that are installed for display purposes.
- Only one property and therefore one competition entry per property is allowed.
- The winner will be selected using the following mechanics: All of the Infinity Surfaces slabs that were purchased during the duration of the competition will be collated and assigned an official Golden Slab Ticket number. The selection of the one winning Golden Slab Ticket entry number will be made electronically and randomly from the list of official entry numbers submitted to the auditors who will oversee the random selection process.
- The homeowner who has the winning Golden Slab installed in their home will win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the Maldives, to the value R65 000, excluding visa costs. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent and is non-transferable.
- The Infinity Surfaces Golden Slab Competition winner selection will take place on Monday the 7th March 2022 and the draw will be overseen by the independent auditors, Michalsons.
- The winner will be contacted telephonically within one day after the selection, during working hours (between 8am-5pm), on the telephone number provided by the installer who purchased the material.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted successfully via telephone after three attempts, International Slab Sales (Pty) Ltd (Reg no 1996/011537/07) / Infinity Surfaces reserves the right to disqualify any such winner from the competition and reselect a winner.
- The winner needs to supply us with a legible copy of their valid South African ID document and bank account details for verification within 24 hours of being notified of their winning.
- The winner will be required to verify their name, surname, ID number, bank account, telephone number and/or physical address to our representative.
- The winner must be 18 years and older and must be a resident in South Africa.
- This Infinity Surfaces Golden Slab Competition is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of International Slab Sales (Pty) Ltd / Infinity Surfaces or their marketing service providers in respect of this promotional competitions and the family members of such directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- South African laws govern this competition
- By taking part in this competition and/or accepting the prize, the winner agrees that they will not hold us liable for any losses, harm, damages, injury, claims or actions related to this competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- No party will be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control (force majeure).
- Under the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), we need to keep records of all the people used to promote the Promotional Competition. We (or one of our subcontractors or affiliates) will keep this agreement for three years to serve as the record as required by the CPA.
- These rules, including the duration of the competition, can only be reasonably changed (or superseded) by us in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or any other potential official competition communication methods we use to reach a majority of potential participants.
- We reserve the right to terminate these campaigns immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all customers mentioned above agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will not have any recourse against International Slab Sales (Pty) Ltd / Infinity Surfaces, its employees, representative and/or its representatives.
- An electronic copy of the terms and conditions will be available on the Infinity Surfaces South African website: www.infinitysurfaces.co.za and a hard copy will be available at the Head Office of International Slab Sales (Pty) Ltd 69 Serenade Road, Elandsfontein, Johannesburg.
- We may ask the winners to take part in publicity connected to this competition. The winner grants permission for us to use the winner’s name and images of their respective Infinity Surfaces installation, in marketing material indefinitely after they are announced. You may ask us to remove your name or refuse to take part in any publicity.
- If you have any questions about these competitions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org